- Woven Polyester Cord Strapping
- Cord and buckles made in the USA
- Average Break Strength: 650 lbs.
- Cord length-1500'
- 75% less weight than steel
- High Strength Polyester Construction
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs.
- Includes Strap, 100 Buckles, Manual Tensioning Tool, Safety Strap Cutter, and Tool Box
- Box Dimensions: 10"W x 20"L x 10"H
- Suggested Accessories
Buy a kit containing everything you need to re-secure shifting loads, add additional tie downs, or do any emergency banding. Designed strong and reliable, and tested to sustain shock during shipping. Complete Packaging Products 1/2" Woven Poly Cord Strapping is lightweight yet tough and durable. Engineered for a break strength of 650 pounds, Woven Poly Cord Strapping is made in the USA and is easily applied and tensioned. Woven Polyester Cord Strapping is very cost effective for handling and storage. This versatile strap can be used in automotive, recycling, printing, agriculture and bundling light building products.
Complete Packaging Products is the industry expert for all your shipping product needs. We have products from top U.S. manufacturers and are prepared to answer any questions you might have. Call us at 866-787-2790 and we will solve your Composite Strapping needs!