Boat Shrink Wrap
Strong Protective Covers for Winterization
Initially conceived for the winterization of boats and yachts,
high-strength plastic film is extremely clean and very resistant, providing optimum protection during the winter months as well as proper storage for boat manufacturers. It features high shrinkage levels as well as high resistance to burn-through. Available in blue and white. Use White shrink wrap for most shrink wrapping applications. White reflects heat and stays tight in all weather conditions. Great for transporting. White will reflect heat and keep your boat or products at a constant temperature minimizing moisture buildup or condensation. Blue works best in high snow accumulation areas because it absorbs heat and will allow snow to slip off. Do not use blue for transportation or in milder climates because the heat absorption properties will cause the film to loosen up and overheat your product.
Complete Packaging Products has bulk quantities of boat shrink wrap products available.
- Strong Protective Covers for Winterization
- 7 Mil Shrink Film is puncture, tear and waterproof
- The Recommended Film for Outdoor Storage
- UVI Protection against Sunlight for 6 months
- Center-Slit tubing, folded in half or c-folded
- Weather resistance up to 12 months
- Click link for sizing chart - Choosing the right size shrink wrap for your project
Avoid risking your shipment with lesser quality shrink wrap and rest assured in our top quality products. Call us at 866-787-2790 and we will solve your marine shrink wrap needs!
We Offer Discount Prices on 5 or More Rolls!
Boat Shrink Wrap